Area(s) of Expertise
Jeanette Vloitos maintains an active trial practice focused on complex tort and commercial litigation arising from corporate transactions, technology, tort and insurance disputes, insurance coverage and reinsurance disputes, securities claims, landlord/tenant disputes, broker disputes, product liability claims, professional malpractice, toxic torts and personal injury claims. Ms. Vloitosí practice includes the representation of both plaintiffs and defendants.
Clients and Matters
Ms. Vloitos has represented a variety of clients, including:
- American International Group Inc.
- AIG Warranty Services of Florida
- Gerling Global Reinsurance Corporation of America
- HealthSouth Corp.
- New Hampshire Insurance Co.
- National Union Fire Insurance
- Smith & Wollensky
- UBS Warburg
- J.D., Southern Methodist University School of Law, cum laude (1998)
- B.A., The University of Texas at Austin (1993)
Publications and Speeches
- Speaker, Address: Arbitration Strategy & Impact, Advanced High Tech Litigation, San Antonio, Texas (May 11-12, 2000).
- Admitted to practice before:
- U.S. District Court for the Northern and Southern Districts of Texas
- Member, State Bar of Texas
- Member, Dallas Bar Association
- Member Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Member, Membership Committee, The General Counsel Forum, Dallas-Fort Worth Chapter
- Gardere Liaison, GC Netweavers
- Member, Gardere Gearheads, Bike MS, National MS Society (2008-2011)
- Former Board Member, March of Dimes, Texas Chapter